120 Years of History
Past, Present & Future
RSL Club Southport has a proud heritage and parallels the ever developing district. It has come along way since The School of Arts was first erected on the site in 1882 and provided seating a stage, dressing rooms, splendid library and seating for 200 people.
In 1938 Control of the building was handed to the RSL with the erection of a then modern brick building on the site in 1957. Having undergone a series of refurbishments and face lifts with the major renovation taking place in 1996.
RSL Club Southport stands proud today and into the future as a genuine destination point for not only members but also visitors to the region.