QLD Liquor Licensing Laws require that entry to Southport RSL Memorial Club Inc is restricted to:
- Members of the club
- Signed-in guests of a club member
- Members of affiliated clubs
- Visitors living more than 15km from the club who may be signed-in as temporary members for the day
How to Sign In
- If you are a financial Member, simply show your current membership card to our reception staff as you enter.
- If you are a guest of a member, the member can sign you in as their guest using their membership details at the electronic sign in terminals.
- If you are a member at a reciprocal Club, simply present your club card for validation by our reception staff..
- If you are a visitor to the area and reside outside of a 15km radius, you can sign in as a Visitor, using your drivers licence, passport, Keypass or 18+ card as proof of identity.
- If you live within 15km of our venue and are not a current member of a reciprocal club you will require a member to sign you in.
- Become a member of Southport RSL Memorial Club Inc for just $6.50 per year or $25 for 5 years.
Under Liquor Licensing legislation, minors (under the age of 18 years) must be accompanied by a responsible adult (parent or legal guardian) at all times. Management has the right to refuse entry to any persons.